Saturday, January 23, 2010

What qualities do you consider when choosing a massage therapist?

Also, what qualities help you in deciding to stick with one therapist?





Thank you!What qualities do you consider when choosing a massage therapist?
The first therapist I went to wanted to teach me how to heal myself. All I wanted to do was lie there. The second therapist suggests things I can do, but all I have to do is lie there. She does what I ask her to do (not that - even though I may wish it). She uses her elbows to apply extreme pressure and makes sure she doesn't overdo it unless I have requested a deep massage for sports recovery. Not only that, she has a great personality and sense of humour.What qualities do you consider when choosing a massage therapist?
what mr answer said
Their experience and manner while doing the massage, and if they did a good job, then I'll go back
make sure that they aren't a perv and make sure u enjoy the massage
I look for a Happy Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment