Thursday, January 21, 2010

Massage therapists, I have to go to school while doing massage. Should I get day or night classes?

Weekday night are generally busier for the massage industry (everyone is getting off work and wants a last minute appointment).





Try to get day classes so you can focus your energy on that.





Saturday and Sunday before 4pm are great money making days as well. So try to take all your classes during the weekdays and maybe take a couple nights off work and work a lot of hours during the weekend.Massage therapists, I have to go to school while doing massage. Should I get day or night classes?
I studied massage at night while working full time day shift. At the end of most massage classes the last thing you will feel like doing is going to work. You will want to go home and sleep.





This is especially true for people who go from receiving little massage to receiving massage every day. Your body will cry out for more sleep and it is not unusual to feel sick and tired MORE OFTEN when you start a massage course. As a former massage teacher I saw this all the time.





Good Luck.Massage therapists, I have to go to school while doing massage. Should I get day or night classes?
If you are planning on working while going to school then I would go at night so you could work during the day. But if you aren't gonna work then go in the day. I went to school for over a year at night while working full time, its hard but worth it in the end.
If you really want to be a good Massage Therapist, the first thing you might consider is that cigarette!! Yuk!!


It really is about your schedule, you can make your body adjust to anything for a short time, especially with the benefits of getting massage. The right education is more important than the time-slot and how you will adjust given what you have to work with.. and how hard you are willing to work at it..
depens what hours ur working

No comments:

Post a Comment