Saturday, January 23, 2010

Massage therapy: How do you make the most money working as a massage therapist?

I am becoming a massage therapist. When I begin working how can I make the most money? Should I rent out a room or work directly for a company and get paid through them? Or some other way I might not know about. Thanks for the advice in advance.Massage therapy: How do you make the most money working as a massage therapist?
It depends on the scenario.


If you go out on your own, the main issue is going to be your overhead. If you have enough of a clientele that you've picked up along the way you should be fine, but you will be paying out quite a bit.


I considered it, but knew that I wouldn't be making enough money to survive.





If you work for someone else (as I have chosen to do), you won't be making as much an hour, but you won't have to pay out for bills, supplies, insurance, etc.





All I can say is that you should consider all your options and figure out what way works best and makes the most sense for you.Massage therapy: How do you make the most money working as a massage therapist?
Start your own business. Rent an office and set it up. Create a business plan and a website and do everything you can to get clients. Working for someone else you usually can't make much.

No comments:

Post a Comment