Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it OK for me to stare at my massage therapists body while she massages me? (not leer, but admire)?

Many people believe that it is inpolite to stare at another person, but all you are really doing is looking at them. It can not hurt them in any way but they might not like it, but sometimes people like it when you admire them cause it makes them feel good. As long as you do not act on it I do not think it would be a problem. But be careful because it can creep somebody out because you never know who could be a psycho, for all you know she could be a psycho. Hope that helps.Is it OK for me to stare at my massage therapists body while she massages me? (not leer, but admire)?
Ask her for a happy ending. If she says yes then it is ok to stare.Is it OK for me to stare at my massage therapists body while she massages me? (not leer, but admire)?
do it all the time so provocative at times
why not?
NO ..unless he/shes a prostitute.
Ask her if it is.
I'm a student massage therapist and I would find it inappropriate. So much so that if I noticed a client doing it then I would not treat them again. Serious, professional massage therapists have had to battle against the ';seedy image'; that massage has to be taken seriously. We are professional therapists with a code of conduct and we don't need this. But that just my opinion.
yes try an make a move on her live your life to the fullest i say go for it. hey you never know she might like you
I used to do some massage. I'd be creeped out. I'm not quite sure how you'd be able to see her body anyway, except for maybe her chest when you are face up. It would be WAY obvious if you were staring there. Again, creepy and uncomfortable for the therapist. I wouldn't want you as a client again.





I'm finding the men's responses interesting since most seem to be the same. How would you men feel if YOU were the therapist and he was ';admiring'; you? Creeped out, I'm sure. It's no different for women. She is there to do her job.
look but don't touch
There are no laws against looking. If you are making your therapist feel uneasy, then you should refrain from looking so hard.


I like it when someone looks at me admiringly. Most folks feel the same way, but every once in a while someone will screw it up for all of us by getting offended by a casual glance.
As long as she isn't offended...I don't see why it matters.
if you're just smiling pleasantly as if you're enjoying the massage, which I hope is the case, how can she tell what you're so happy about? better tip her though, since you're so pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment