Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you do a massage therapist program online?

I am studying to be an early childhood education teacher.


But I have been told that most teachers have a side career too because teachers are still underpaid.


I am debating whether I want to be a child psychologist on the side.


I am also planning on earning a massage therapy license to practice massage on the side. Can you do a massage therapy program online? Do you have to attend school in person? Are online massage therapy classes available? Can I earn my massage therapy training and license online?I am hearing about so many programs offering online education.Can you do a massage therapist program online?
I would think that would be difficult (except for some of the lecture courses) as where I taught the students did actual massages (that would be hard to do online)Can you do a massage therapist program online?
In order to get licensed you're gonna need hands on training which requires actually going to class for that. Massage therapy school requires attendance since it is a 'clockhour' program. However, after you get your license, you will need to maintain it with continuing education which you CAN do online, if you choose. In Illinois, we have to do 24 CEUs every 2 yrs and only 12 CEUs can be earned online and the others need to be earned in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment