Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do athletic teams hire massage therapists?

Im getting my degree in massage therapy. Ive heard athletic teams, such as high school, college, and even pros hire massage therapists. Does anyone have any experience with this to share with me? I would really like to work with an athletic team, that would be awesome. I dont really care about pay all that much, its a plus if its good, but I just think I would really like my job if I could be a therapist with a sports team, and I think being happy with your job is the most important thing in the long run.Do athletic teams hire massage therapists?
they already did. i don't think they'd hire somebody with such an experienceDo athletic teams hire massage therapists?
yeah... we do...
buckeye is the fastest train in the world. As far as massage therapist, um, does it come with ';happy ending';?
A lot of pro and college teams do hire massage therapists now. There was a big fuss over a female massage therapis sitting on the bench of a major league baseball tea, the announcers were unaware of her role.

No comments:

Post a Comment