Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is for Massage, Occupational, or Physical Therapists..?

I've been a massage therapist for about two years now. I know some remedies to make my hands ';last longer';, like soaking them in epsom salt, heating them, stretching or massage. Any other tips?This is for Massage, Occupational, or Physical Therapists..?
You can find lot of tips here http://www.massageforailments.comThis is for Massage, Occupational, or Physical Therapists..?
you need to exercise your fingers to make them stronger and more durable. Get some hand grips from any sports store and do sets of 10s or 20s with them This should give your fingers more dexterity. I used this to help me perform intubation's better and it gives you a really strong grip.
Parafin bath is nice. Also learn to use your elbows, pace yourself when you work. Learn other modalities like Thai massage, hoit stone or ashiatsu.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment