Thursday, January 21, 2010

ANY MASSAGE THERAPISTS BEEN ASKED TO GIVE HAPPY ENDING? WERE YOU OFFENDED OR NOT? DID YOU DO IT OR NOT?

Did you simply say no and laugh it off, or did you end the session immediately? What cues does the customer give if he wants this type of service? If you do it are you topless?





ThanksANY MASSAGE THERAPISTS BEEN ASKED TO GIVE HAPPY ENDING? WERE YOU OFFENDED OR NOT? DID YOU DO IT OR NOT?
Before we were care assistant, one of my old work mates at the nursing home use to work in a place that was specifically for ';happy endings'; and she once had a guy that thought he was just having a massage, so when she got a hold of him, he thought she had spontaneously developed these feelings for him during the course of the hour, lol





I will never forget her telling the story, we were drunk and laughing and she said when he got to the end he shouted out ';I love you!'; - sobered me right up, we were like 22 at the time, and I thought wow, that's what guys are really like, they just say that when it's their moment and it means nothing. I felt really cynical for a lot of years, I kept her story in mind to ground me when I was feeling flattered by someones advances.

No comments:

Post a Comment