Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do athletic teams hire massage therapists?

Im getting my degree in massage therapy. Ive heard athletic teams, such as high school, college, and even pros hire massage therapists. Does anyone have any experience with this to share with me? I would really like to work with an athletic team, that would be awesome. I dont really care about pay all that much, its a plus if its good, but I just think I would really like my job if I could be a therapist with a sports team, and I think being happy with your job is the most important thing in the long run.Do athletic teams hire massage therapists?
Of course they do. Just send your resume and credentials to the teams you would like to work with. Athletes are some of the most well taken care of bodies out there (for obvious reasons), and they need good therapists of all types.Do athletic teams hire massage therapists?
would you offer them happy endings? :-P
yes, they do

No comments:

Post a Comment