Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do massage therapists hate massaging fat people?

What if you're a massage therapist and some big person like that fat guy on King of Queens walks into your shop. Does that just ruin your day?Do massage therapists hate massaging fat people?
well I'm planning to pursue a career in that and been practicing on some friends, so large people are not the problem. I did one guy and he was 1 door away from being anorexia now that was frustrating because I thought I might break bones. Another problem I encountered was a hairy dude. When I did circular motions his hair would get knotted up. So I realized for a hairy person one has to stay straight and do a kneading motion.





I believe I would like to work on a large person because there's flesh to work with.Do massage therapists hate massaging fat people?
If you're a professional, no customers except stinky or rude ones, bother you.
wtf y do u care?
Absolutely not! I am a massage therapist and I tend to give a good about of pressure and if they are heavy I don't have worry about giving to much pressure. What I hate is massaging the tiny size 2 woman with no fat, I feel like I am going to break them. A hairy back does not brother me either. The only thing that brothers me is when the person is so obese that they have this sweaty fat puss in between the fold of their fat. Plus, heavy guys are get tippers for me!
A pertson going into the


health industry can't afford


to be that shallow.
no actually massage therapist love skinny ppl


its much easier for them to massage and hence they feel relaxed too..
I thought that I would be bothered by things like this when i first started my carreer but honestly you see so many different types of bodys that you learn to address the differences and it doesn't really matter. The things that bother me most are the vibes I get from some people and the energy they give off. Trust me, there are worse things than fat guys that wnt massages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment