Saturday, January 23, 2010

POLL: do massage therapists attract creeps and weirdos?

the kinds that want a 'happy ending? :/





or are most people athletes, elderly etcPOLL: do massage therapists attract creeps and weirdos?
Kinda weird question...





My friends mum goes to one and there is a group of say 4 people who look like they have just come out of the hippie era.





Make of it what you like. :DPOLL: do massage therapists attract creeps and weirdos?
My mom just actually opened up a massage therapy studio in the downtown of our small city, and she gets mostly clients who, like you said, are middle-aged, athletes, stressed, etc. She hasn't gotten any crazies I don't think. A couple of people that have acted kind of wierd and made her nervous, that's it though.
My dad just actually opened up a massage therapy studio in the downtown of our small city, and she gets mostly clients who, like you said, are middle-aged, athletes, stressed, etc. He hasn't gotten any crazies I don't think. A couple of people that have acted kind of wierd and made him nervous, that's it though.
OK I will remember that when I am rubbing your back and thighs and so forth and you turn to me and say darling..with that smile of your...I will say GET OFF MY TABLE AND GET OUT OF HERE NOW !


HA HA





but people of all ages and walks of life..some you may say OH man I am not toughing that, but you will have to...








good luck


smile
What's so creepy about wanting a happy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment