Thursday, January 21, 2010

Calling all Massage Therapists?

I'm majoring in massage therapy, and I have a few simple questions for massage therapist here.





First off, where do you work? (private practice,cruise line, clinic, etc...)





And, do you like your job? Do you feel you made the right choice with this career?Calling all Massage Therapists?
I have a girlfriend who is a massage therapist who works from her home. She loves her job.





I have another close friend who has a daughter who is a massage therapist. She used to work for Nordstrom, but now works a clinic closer to home but has some private clients. She too is very happy with her choice.Calling all Massage Therapists?
I am almost done with school and i already have quite a few clients that i work on in my home or theirs. I dont like my job. I am my job, this is my passion. i dont think that someone would be too successful at massage if they felt like they HAD to do it because they went to school for it. Sometimes I get a little nervous because it isnt the ';steady office job'; but then i do one or two clients and make $200 for 2 hours and I forget all about the office. If you still have a passion for massage stick with it and see where it takes you.





mmscales77@yahoo.com
Massage is a sensational career and I love it. I have been practicing for over 4 years now. Further details on my practice are at http://www.ripplemassage.com.au
I am in private practice. I have home clients as well as doing out calls. The profession is really a calling.





I enjoy it and have fun at it. I've met people I never expected to meet, and traveled places to great places because of massage. I've definitely made the right choice.





Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please contact me at deszel1@yahoo.com.





Oh Yes.....GO BUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment