Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do massage therapist get horny wile performing a massage on somebody?

I know people getting the massage can, so what about the therapist, do you secretly get arouse, specially for men therapist, it's ok to tell the truth it's a normal reaction i think.


But i'd really like to know what male therapist think.Do massage therapist get horny wile performing a massage on somebody?
You wish.





Don't forget that they do it for a living.


Perhaps the first few times they did, but I expect that after a while it just becomes totally routine....


And not only that, but giving the massage for an extended period of time really makes the wrists ache.





So honestly... I doubt it.Do massage therapist get horny wile performing a massage on somebody?
I'm not a therapist, but I am a male and I like to give massages. I will agree, I think it's the normal reaction so long as you're attracted to the person you're massaging.
I'm a female massaget therapist and I never get ';horny'; because this is my career and when I'm giving a massage, the last thing on my mind is sex.


If a male therapist DOES get aroused in any way while performing a massage, I sincerely hope he quits because he's in the wrong line of work.
it depends if the girl has beautiful lookin boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment