Saturday, January 23, 2010

Advice from massage therapists?

i am currently attending school to become a massage therapist. I dont really want to do ';medical massage';, Id rather do spa-like stuff. Any of you guys do this type of work and are you sucessful? i am attending PCI, and i wonder if i will be able to get a good job.Advice from massage therapists?
I am a massage therapist and have a very successful practice. My office is set up to be very spa like and I incorporate spa treatments into my work. To make good money in the massage industry, it is really best to have your own business. Most massage jobs do not pay that well. It is okay to work at a day spa when you first graduate but I wouldn't work for someone for longer than a year or two. You should start to learn everything you can about marketing now because it is really important to have a successful practice. I have written a really good article about marketing your massage business at www.alternativehealthbusiness.com/low-co鈥? Massage is a really great business and you have a lot to look forward to. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.Advice from massage therapists?
ooooo.......me need happy ending joe....give you 5 dolla for happy ending
I know it pays very well. Thought about a job on a cruise ship?
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment