Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do massage therapists think about when they massage people?

I would imagine their minds wander just like anybody who is doing essentially simple work with their hands. What should I cook for supper? I wonder if Billy took his report to school? I need to remember to send in the insurance payment... and so on...What do massage therapists think about when they massage people?
duh if you dont know this well then well i dont know but ya they think about sexWhat do massage therapists think about when they massage people?
i am a massage therapist and i focus on muscles and what my next move will be. as im massaging i try to focus on my breath and on paying attention to what my client is doing so that i can be aware if the pressure is to much or to little. i also try to think of good thoughts and wellness for that person so that some of my good energy will leave with them. sometimes i think about what exercises i will give them to do at hoe to help with various muscles.
Shopping lists, how the person looks, the acne on their back, the stuff they're gonna do this weekend, ... a lot of stuff - there is a lot of quiet free time there to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment