Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it normal for the massage therapist to spread your buttcheeks while massaging you?

He kept on doing this, and spent A LOT of time on the buttocks compared to other areas on my back and legs.





He took the draping off too.Is it normal for the massage therapist to spread your buttcheeks while massaging you?
Depends on the type of massage most times male therapist avoid the buttocks unless specifically requested or invited. I have some women who a regulars - more friends really, who are comfortable with complete contact with buttocks or breasts and several who don't want draping, but this is very individual. Obviously with such clients I see their body very intimately including their most private places but there is a trust that has been built up - a comfort level between us.





Unless you specifically want or enjoy this then you should have spoken up and firmly said. ';That is a little too intimate for me!';





He may have been making an advance and your silence encouraged him if so very unprofessional and very out of character for most therapists. I would not likely seek a repeat massage.Is it normal for the massage therapist to spread your buttcheeks while massaging you?
I've never been there, nor done that, but I do know that there are a whole lot more muscles in the human body, large ones too, that a masseuse could focus on that would give you relaxation, rather than that. If that ever happens again, I personally would tell the person to skip that part...although I'd have jumped up and kicked him in the kneecaps for taking the drape off! Unlike the feet and hands, I have never heard of the buttocks having any great connection to the nerves that ring bells in our heads. If that were the case, we'd all have pain in the butts, huh?
Only in Chinese Qi massage. The buttocks is one of the largest muscles in the body and yes, i have a female chinese therapist and im female and she does it to me . I know she is not gay because she is married. Im always thinking...she is looking at my bunghole...why...?


Also ive been to many other chinese massage therapists whos art is known as qi gong and it is normal for them to do that.
Well the drapinq is there for a reason . It shouldn't have been removed . But maybe this qirl down there has a point . It could be Qi or whatever . But find out , and if not , report it to someone .
Absolutely not! You need to alert the authorities immediately. That's boarder line sexual assault.
Eh thats a definit no its not normal! This sounds serious to me.
This is not all right what so ever..this sounds like a sexual miss conduct..which im sure y\that therapist can get into big trouble.
that sounds weird. report him...and get a female next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment