Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do massage therapists think about whe they give a massage?

That is a good question.


Do they wonder if they will get a good tip...or do they crush on their client...do they focus on the flaws on their body...or do they think about something unrelated?What do massage therapists think about whe they give a massage?
I've done several courses with trained massage therapists.





They pretty well have their mind on the job at hand - they might be thinking how best to treat a particular injury or something. They are also thinking of how to make you feel more comfortable - if you flinch slightly or look embarrased, they will think of how to make you feel better.





One of my teachers took a very spiritual approach, and during massage she was imagining herself being filled with healing energy and things like that.





When I'm giving a massage, I don't see people as having a ';good body'; or a ';yucky body'; - it's just a body that needs massaging. I just think about how to give a good massage.What do massage therapists think about whe they give a massage?
Thanks for the Best Answer!

Report Abuse



I don't think I want to know.
Well i hope they are concentrating on my massage
';Please, don't fart';.
I bet they think about all that, plus bet they wish they could pop a zit they find, worry about having gas, wonder if their bf/gf is cheating.
They count the zits
actually, when i geve massages, i onlee thenk about maximizing how gud it feels for the recipetant, i try to guess were they want to be touched and try to be unpredictable and varying in the way i touch 鈾?im not reallay thenking about me at all
I think if they were massaging a good body they will be thinking of the quality of their output,, but if they were massaging an ugly body they will be thinking of the tip and if it is worth all that.
Niagra falls maybe,


or their bank balance
they think horney stuff
I think it varies from client to client. If they are attractive then they'll be crushing, or if the client looks well-off, they'll think of money, and if they're ugly, they'll worry about imperfections.
please dont be a weirdo, lol.
I don't really think about anything. Well nothing important really. Maybe what I'll be doing after or something pointless like that. Sometimes I wonder if they like the way I do my massages but that's the only thing I think about that's related to the massage. I know that sounds bad but everyone I've massaged loves them so I must be doing something right! =)
They probably imagine its their lover and they are massage their body Haha
When you have to do the same thing, over and over again, wondering if you will get a good tip or crushing on the client or focusing on their body gets boring...





They probably wear headphones or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment