Thursday, January 21, 2010

A serious question for massage therapists?

I'm a healthy male aged 42 with a bad back problem. I went in for a massage and found it to be very helpful. However, there was one problem. The therapist was a mid twenty something, beauty. I had NO intentions or desire for a sexual experience. I'm happily married.





The therapist massged my backside for 20 minutes or so, then had me flip over. I was under a paper thin sheet covering just my private area. Everything was fine and relaxing, but near the end the therapist tarting massaging my inner thigh and stomach area. She was giving a legitimate massage and also NOT being sexual. However, being the male I am, a certain boy part start to awake. It became obvious with the stupid paper thin sheet. I turned red and fought it as hard as I could, no use. Mr.Johnson had a mind of his own.





so my question to massage therapists is how do you deal with this? Is this at all common? I believe it has to be, I coult not control it.A serious question for massage therapists?
I am a massage therapist and was taught that is a parasympathetic response, like breathing and eyes dilating. I am sure your therapist was trained just as I was and thought nothing of it. The only repercussion was your embarrassment. I am glad your back feels better and please continue with massage. The more massages you get the more comfortable you are with someone touching you and the less likely that will happen.A serious question for massage therapists?
It is a normal physiological response for male, as a massage therapist, I just ignore it. But if it will be very uncomfortable for you- next time, you can ask the therapist right before the massage session not to massage your inner thighs. I always make it a point not to massage the inner thighs higher than we ought to even if its non sexual. Also, a thicker towel should be provided because you might have felt cold, that is another reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment