Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can you get a massage therapist degree in Colorado and how long does it take?

I'm not even sure if it's a ';degree'; that they get. But just enough knowledge that someone would hire you that wants a massage therapist. And can you also work at a spa not doing massage but other things with that same ';degree';?Where can you get a massage therapist degree in Colorado and how long does it take?
I don't know about Colorado, but in St. Joseph, MO where I live, there is a vocational college that offers such things as massage therapy, cosmetology, etc. You need to research what is available in Colorado.





If I were doing this search, I would simply type in ';vocational schools in Colorado.'; Or, if you know what city you will be in, narrow it down for that location. If you still don't find what you're looking for, be more specific by using ';massage therapy license'; in Colorado or ';massage therapy schooling'; in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment