Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I become a massage therapist or medical assistant?

I signed up for school and signed up for massage therapist. After reading some stuff I began wondering if I should become a medical assistant. Any advice would be appreciated. What would you do ?Should I become a massage therapist or medical assistant?
i'm in a medical assistant program right now and loving it.Should I become a massage therapist or medical assistant?
I am in the medical field and your best bet is to go for Medical assistant more money and more jobs.
medical assistant!! It pays more I think
I would become a message therapist you can set up a shop in your home or do a job and do some on the side and make alot of money. My friend works out of her home and make alot.
become a medical assistant if you can.
Medical assistant, for sure. I know four people off the top of my head that trained in massage therapy then got tired of it very fast, none of them do it anymore. One person got bad wrists from it.
Well I know massage therapists that go out on their own once they acquire experience. You have the freedom to schedule your appt's etc. Medical Assistants work basically monday-friday, some saturdays and work only until 5:00. I have a knack for massaging and have considered this field. I think you have made the right decision. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment