Friday, May 14, 2010

What sort of massage therapist do I need to consult?

G'day guys,





I've recentely been to a chiropractor, who helped me with a bit of a crook neck. In the general consultation, she also identified alot of tightness in my lumber area of my spine. This tightness has come from weight distribution when boxing.





So, my question is who is the person to see? An osteopath? A remdial massage therapist? A sports massage therapist? I don't really know the difference, so any help is appreciated guys.What sort of massage therapist do I need to consult?
A registered or licensed massage therapist is the best one to see as they have a least two years of training and are taught to do deep tissue massage.





I've had injuries in my neck and shoulder areas as well as my lumber area as well and deep tissue massage has helped it greatly. It smooths out the tightness, increases blood flow to the area and increases range of motion. Most massage therapists work out of Chiropractor offices. I'm sure there is one in your area.





Good luck,





Michelle,


http://www.mydeeptissuemassage.netWhat sort of massage therapist do I need to consult?
All you need is a Chiropractic care. If your low back pain is muscle or joint related try a Chiropractor. Chiropractors are experts in spinal anatomy and can diagnose the problem, Chiropractic management had helped me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment