Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get a massage therapist job on an Australian cruise ship?

I live in Australia and I'm doing a Diploma of Massage Therapy. I'll be finishing it in time for Summer next year and I would love to get a job on an Australian Cruise ship as a massage therapist.





Can someone advise me as to how I would do this and what the working conditions are like?





ThanksHow do i get a massage therapist job on an Australian cruise ship?
Most of the spa workers for the major cruise lines are hired through recruiting agencies like these:





Harding Brothers


http://www.hardingspa.co.uk/





Steiner


http://www.onespaworld.com/





Days are long and you'll share a cabin with 2 or 3 roommates. You sign a contact for 5-8 months. But you housing, food and medical insurance are taken care of. And most importantly, beer is a $1 at the crew bar!How do i get a massage therapist job on an Australian cruise ship?
Go down to the docks %26amp; find the Captain or whomever does the hiring. Offer a free massage %26amp; see what that gets you. You will have to promote yourself, so be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment