Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I go about getting a job as a massage therapist on a cruise line?

Are there any job openings for Massage Therapists to have a business on any cruise line?How do I go about getting a job as a massage therapist on a cruise line?
Contact the individual cruise lines that interest you. A lot of people enjoy working the cruise lines. You get to travel, you get some shore time. You have room and board while at sea. You get the opportunity to meet a lot of different people. Good Luck. You may want to go ahead and apply for a passport, the regulations will soon require this for cruise ships.How do I go about getting a job as a massage therapist on a cruise line?
Just when you arrive on board ask help desk,or whatever that person is called? Steward....Very expensive,so I hope you have planned well......I would get one here on land and when I got home for the price and tip of two massages....

No comments:

Post a Comment