Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it okay to go to a Massage therapist twice in one week?

I have been suffering from headaches, my doctor recommended massages.


I made an appointment for thursday (today) and then another therapist got me in on tuesday.


I went for a massage on tuesday, then I pulled my neck yesterday. I still have an appointment for a massage today with another therapist.


Is there any harm in that. - 2 massages in one week?Is it okay to go to a Massage therapist twice in one week?
2 massages in one week is fine, be sure to drink a lot of water though after each one to flush the toxins out!!!








Good Luck





Sorry, I have never used a theracane!Is it okay to go to a Massage therapist twice in one week?
What's wrong with that?


It's to help and is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment